Friday, April 28, 2006

More Pictures From the 7 CD Convention

These are all pictures of Hal Kimball, running for State Senate in SD 18 with various candidates at the convention. Hal hasn't publically endorsed any candidate but is talking to all of them like any good politician. You gotta start making those connections now. I'll be working on Kimball's campaign this summer and through the elections. Anybody living in SD 18 or anybody that wants more information on Kimball can feel free to contact me and I'll put you touch with Hal. He'll be running against Steve Dille, a 3 term incumbent, but Kimball is a true advocate for the issues of SD 18. Dille only knows big hog farming and is advocating for the big farmers and not the people.

Kimball and Steve Kelley (MN Governor Candidate)

Kimball and Klobuchar (US Senate Candidate)

Rep. Colin Peterson (US Rep. CD 7)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jake said...

hey nolan! that is fricking awesome that hal is running. you'll have to say hi to him for me.

2:59 PM, May 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh, I never thought I'd vote republican. But I will. Hal is a phony. He's just like GWB.

12:33 AM, May 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home